Amy- Your little family is so cute. I am glad that I came across your blog. It is fun to see people from back home!!Sandi
I'm so glad you're back! The kids have gotten so big.
That picture turned out so cute!
Hey we're the Ewings(Blake's teachers) what is your email, we want to add you to our blog! :)
Amy, it was so good running into you the other day (or week or month) at Costco. I tired to email you, but I must have written it down wrong. I'm glad I came across your blog. Your family is so sweet! Email me if you get a chance! Jenn Sage
Amy- Your little family is so cute. I am glad that I came across your blog. It is fun to see people from back home!!
ReplyDeleteSandi
I'm so glad you're back! The kids have gotten so big.
ReplyDeleteThat picture turned out so cute!
ReplyDeleteHey we're the Ewings(Blake's teachers) what is your email, we want to add you to our blog! :)
ReplyDeleteAmy, it was so good running into you the other day (or week or month) at Costco. I tired to email you, but I must have written it down wrong. I'm glad I came across your blog. Your family is so sweet! Email me if you get a chance! Jenn Sage
ReplyDelete